HOW TO REGISTER
Register to Vote
Registration Deadline: October 11th.
Registering to Vote Online, In-Person or By Mail.
You may register to vote in Pima County if: (A.R.S. 16-101)
- You live within Pima County at least 29 days prior to the General Election.
- You are a United States Citizen.
- You are 18 or older, or will be 18 by the next General Election.
- You have not been convicted of a felony or treason, or if you have, your rights have been restored.
- You have not been adjudicated an incapacitated person. (A.R.S. 14-5101)