HOW TO REGISTER
Register to Vote
Registration Deadline: October 11th.
Registering to Vote Online, In-Person or By Mail.
You may register to vote in Pima County if: (A.R.S. 16-101)
- You live within Pima County at least 29 days prior to the General Election.
- You are a United States Citizen.
- You are 18 or older, or will be 18 by the next General Election.
- You have not been convicted of a felony or treason, or if you have, your rights have been restored.
- You have not been adjudicated an incapacitated person. (A.R.S. 14-5101)
You must complete a voter registration form to:
- Register to vote
- Change your name
- Change your address
- Change your political party
Military Personnel/Overseas Citizens:
If you are in the Military or are an Overseas citizen click here.
Please note: If this is your first time registering to vote in Arizona please read about the voter registration requirements for proof of citizenship.